- Where can I stick my decals?
You can can be very creative with where to stick the decals. Some ideas are: insulated tumblers, gift and giveaways, mobile phone, laptop, tablets, car windows, vehicles, office or home walls, glass windows, mirrors, ceramics, tupperwares, and so much more!
However, we don’t recommend the decals be stuck on cloth, textured or very porous surfaces or soft surfaces that wrinkle. For wall decal related questions, scroll down to read our WALL DECAL FAQs
- Where can I buy your decals?
You may purchase them at our online shop www.decalbar.ph or you can send us a an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requirements.
- Can you make me a custom decal?
Yes we can! Just send us an email of your design or a photo of something you have in mind and we can produce it for you (include quantity and preferred dimensions). No minimum order necessary, but we give special discounts for bulk orders! Or browse our online shop in this website.
- Do you also sell phone cases?
Sorry, we do not sell phone cases. But you can stick a decal sticker on an existing phone case, it’s a great way to personalize it!
- I want a decal giveaway for my brand. Do you customize?
Yes. We can work with you to produce your branded decal stickers or sticker sheets. You also have the option to package each sticker individually (plastic packaging).
- I want to personalize giveaways for my party/event, how do I do this?
You can browse some of our gift and giveaway ideas and you can send us a message to order or inquire. We also have party booths available for on-the-spot name stickers. Click here for more information
WHICH TYPE OF STICKER IS BEST FOR MY DESIGN NEEDS?
Decals or Transfer Stickers
- Usually solid-color cut-outs Comes in a transfer sheet for application
- Have pre-manufactured colors
- Colors can be combined (Example: 2-color decal uses a combination of 2 different color swatches)
- Best for outdoors, and water-resistant
- Sticks on smooth non-porous materials, glass, ceramics, hard plastics, cars, walls
Premium Decals or Premium Transfer Stickers
- Same attributes as the above
- Comes in holographic, metallic/chrome
- Can also be printed stickers which are cut individually then combined and applied using a transfer sheet (Example: Themed name decals)
Printed Vinyl Stickers
- Printed on opaque, clear, frosted, reflectorized vinyl sticker material
- Recommended for more complex and colorful designs
- Sticks on smooth non-porous materials such as glass, ceramics, hard plastics, cars, and some walls
PAYMENT, SHIPPING, & LEADTIME
- What are your payment options? We accept payments via BPI, BDO, PSBank, GCash, and Paypal (which also accepts most credit cards)
- What are your shipping options? After the sample preview and production process, we ship your orders via same day delivery for Metro Manila orders, and LBC for provincial orders.
- How long is production?
Please allot 3-5 days working days for production, and 1-4 working days for shipping depending on your location.
- Do you offer pick-up option?
Unfortunately, we currently do not have a pick-up option.
- Do you do rush orders?
That would depend on our current work load. Send us a message or email with your complete requirements and we can see if we can accommodate your rush order 🙂
WALL DECALS & LARGE-SCALE INSTALLTIONS
- Can you make glass or wall decals?
Yes, we can work with you to ensure you have a unique and cost-efficient decal display for your restaurant, shop, office, or home.
- Can you make acrylic signages?
Yes, we do acrylic signages. Send us an email message (include design, size, etc.) to receive a quote
- Are your decals re-useable? Removable? Will they damage my wall?
No, they’re not re-useable. But they are removable when you no longer want it or need it. Since not all walls or wall paint are the same, special care must be taken to prevent paint from being pulled off the wall during removal.
- How do I know my wall is suitable for decals?
- Ensure wall paint has dried at least 2 weeks prior to decal installation.
- For best and long-lasting results, wall surface must be smooth and clean.
- The less porous the surface, the better.
- Bumpy and rough textured walls will create air pockets behind your decal which might not allow it to stick properly.
- How do we go about working on your wall decal design?
- How to apply a small decal with transfer sheet backing?
- Make sure surface is smooth, flat, and completely clean and dry.
- To prepare your decal for installation, rub a dull plastic card across the sticker to ensure the decal clings to the clear transfer sheet.
- Peel the paper backing from the back of the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly re-place the backing and repeat step.
- Stick your decal on the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
Slowly peel the clear transfer sheet off at an angle, be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface.
Watch the video below on how to apply small decals with transfer sheet:
- How to install wall decals?
We include installation instructions with every wall decal order. These are specific instructions on the best technique to install the particular wall decal design that you purchase.
- Are the decals safe to stick? Easy to peel? We recommend to stick the decals on a smooth surface. Vinyl decals hardly leave any sticky residue compared to other stickers. But if you do encounter sticky residue, you can use the sticky part of the removed decal to lift the remaining sticky bits, and wipe the surface with a clean cloth.